     Re: outage note//scheduled outage

[snip]
vikas> I was hoping that I can stop further development on the curses
vikas>interface and add more features to the web interface instead.
Please don't.

My people use nocol becuase it is very complete, works, isn't dependant
on other things running (eg web server), and can truly be checked on
from anywhere.  There exist other pointy-clicky-only monitoring packages;
please don't dumb nocol down to their level.

Cheers,

Joe
--
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         508.229.8400 x3006
Commercial Internet Services Group                   Fax   508.229.2375