     Re: webnocol.cgi problems

On Wed, Sep 02/98, Vikas Aggarwal <vikas@navya.com> wrote:
> > Is webnocol.cgi supposed to run standalone or is it
> > supposed to have a form call it? If called by a form does anyone have a
>
> You should run 'genweb.pl' periodically from the crontab (once a minute).
> This will create 5 html pages for you which will reference webnocol.cgi
> to do its dirty job.

[snip]
> Sorry for the poor documentation (perhaps I should fix the INSTALL).

No problem. I thought that the webnocol.cgi script was the entry point
to the monitoring system. It's actually my fault as I see it is clearly
documented in INSTALL and I was only reading the INSTALLATION section of
the comments in webnocol.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.