     Re: nsmon question

On Thu, Aug 27/98, "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@cartman.netrail.net> wrote:
> I had problems with the new 'AUTH' statements; even when my servers were
> authoritative they would come up.  I removed the AUTH statement and it
> works OK (of course you lose the functionality that the AUTH statement
> gives you)

Hmm. In this case at least nsmon seems to be correct. Our servers are
returning non-authoritive answers for our own domains. I've issued a
ticket to the people who maintain the name servers.

I misdiagnosed the source of the original critical upgrade to a routing
failure.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.