     Re: [snips-users] hostmon empty events

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 04:48:09PM -0500, Dmitry Sazonov wrote:
> Did anybody seen/fixed those 'events' in hostmon?
> Thanks,

I think Anthony Veale sent a message with a patch to hostmon and to
genweb (if memory serves correctly).

 > From: Anthony Veale <veale at nsidc org>
 > To: snips-users at navya com
 > Subject: [snips-users] "ERROR: snips_rrd() empty devicename '' or variable ''" fixed (long)

...I've not commited it to CVS yet, as I've recently not had time to
actually look at and understand the changes, though perhaps Vikas or
someone else has already?

Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

Never count your chickens before they rip your lips off.