     RE: [snips-users] portmon error message

  • To: "Daniel MacKay" <daniel at bonmot ca>
  • Subject: RE: [snips-users] portmon error message
  • From: "Vikas Aggarwal" <va at navya com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:45:59 -0500
Check if you have duplicate port tests. THe name of the RRD file is formed
by using the test name, and if you have two tests or if the test names are
too long and get truncated (and the truncated names are the same for two
different tests), then SNIPS ends up writing to the same RRD file (which
generates this error).

	-vikas