     Re: [snips-users] Radiusmon

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 02:21 pm, Joe Warren-Meeks wrote:

So, from this we can see that radiusmon knows it failed this time, and registers it as a failure, but I can't understand why in the first version it seems to succeed but (debug) says it fails it. And it updates noclogd, sorry snipslogd, as if it failed.

Doing some digging into the radiusmon, the radiusmon() function returns 1 (as the check succeeded) to main(), which receives it correctly.

Can't really find where it goes from there, nor why a 1 is being interpreted as a failure.. any clues?

-- joe.

Joe Warren-Meeks
Technical Operations Director
Inspired Broadcast Networks & The Cloud
http://www.inspiredbroadcast.net/
Out of Home Pay to Play Networked Entertainment
1-7, Livonia Street, London W1F 8AD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7478 8282
Mob: +44 (0)7789 176078
Fax: +44 (0)20 7434 9166