     Re: [snips-users] Random modifications to snips

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 07:37:54PM -0400, Vikas Aggarwal wrote:
> i think there was a contrib directory already,, if not then i have no
> problem adding it.
>
> 	-vikas

I stand corrected... had I taken 30 seconds to look at my CVS tree, I
would have noticed it.  So yeah... feel free to send me the source code
for your project(s) and I'll add it in to the tree, with the appropriate
READMEs and such (would be helpful to send me as much detail as
possible, etc).

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits."