     Re: [snips-users] Random modifications to snips

Not sure if Vikas would go for it, but should be pretty easy to add at
least a "contrib" directory for things such as this... feel free to send
me your diffs, etc, and I'll take a look at them.  No guarantee how
quickly (?) or if I'll get them in to CVS, though.

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

 "Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
  of nothing."                                              -- Redd Foxx