     [snips-users] LDap Monitor?

Has anyone managed to plug-in an LDAP monitor to SNIPS, by chance?  I've
taken a cursory look around and not seen anything obvious, though it's
possible I could be missing something.

I'm basically looking to take "something ldap" and repurpose it to one
of the "ldap offshoots" out there -- if it's to work, and if it doesn't
violate any NDAs, I'd be inclined to share the work with community, of

Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

 "The streets are safe in Philadelphia, it's only the people who make
  them unsafe."                                     -- Mayor Frank Rizzo