     [snips-users] Missing data in monthly RRD image

I have noticed that all my monthly RRD images have been missing data since
Jan 3 2003.  All other RRD images are ok (including the yearly graph).  This
problem has occured on both Linux and Solaris SNIPS installs.

I thought the problem may have been due to a new year, but odd that it
didn't occur until Jan 3.  Not sure if problem is with RRD tool or SNIPS
cgi.  Has anyone seen this problem?

Thanks,
 - Rick