     [snips-users] snmpmon

Hi,

I would like to monitor our status of the leased lines. Therefore, I
modified the snmpmon-collector modul in order to monitor the SNMP-variable
ifOperStatus. The output in the snmp data file looks like this:

# less brick1.snmpmon
TIME 1033393607 Mon Sep 30 15:46:47 2002
DEVICE brick1
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE REFUSE
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE LOCAL
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE IGNORE
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE en1
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE en1-llc
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE en1-snap
RTR.ifOperStatus 2 VALUE en1-nov802.3
RTR.ifOperStatus 2 VALUE maxpert
RTR.ifOperStatus 5 VALUE wiemann
RTR.ifOperStatus 5 VALUE roeh
RTR.ifOperStatus 1 VALUE Pritzwalk
RTR.ifOperStatus 5 VALUE werk3
RTR.ifOperStatus 5 VALUE GMO
RTR.ifOperStatus 5 VALUE T-Online
#

I would like to monitor only the status of a special line, i.e. maxpert. But
I don't know how to configure the snmpmon-confg file. In the moment it looks
like that:

## Following variable just have values (not rates) (RTR = ROUTER)
RTR.ifOperStatus        *       2 2 2   maxpert

############## START of DEVICE LIST ###############

STARTDEVICES

# DEVICE   cid   type [ type type ... ]
##
## Known types are:
#       system rmon router cisco_router cisco_ts host
brick1          public  router

By this config I still get the status of all leased lines.

Can anyone help me ?

Regards

Martin