     [snips-users] Subject in Email Notification

Hi All

This may sound like a newbie question but I'm going to ask it anyway.
When snips emails me with the status of a device, I
get an email but there is no subject.  How can I get it to tell me the
device name and status in the subject?

I understand it should be in notifier.pl but can't seem to get it to work.
  To give you more information here is the
versions of the software I use.

RedHat Linux 7.1
ESMTP Sendmail 8.11.6/8.11.6
Apache 1.3.19-5