     Re: [snips-users] Wierdness in SNIPS.so

Kirk,

Your problem is a known bug. I've run into it myself. You did far more
debugging than I did. I don't know what the status is (IE: if it is
being actively worked on by anyone).

--
Ean Kingston  E-Mail: eankingston at home com  URL: http://www.hedron.org/

I am currently available for contract work in Canada. I have excellent
skills in UNIX and Network administration with a strong background in
computer security. If this fits your needs check out my resume, which
is available online at "http://www.hedron.org/Resume.rtf";.