     [nocol-users] Configure trapmon

Hi ;
   My name is Kelvin. I've installed NOCOL into my Linux box . Its working .
I recently enable trapmon to capture the trap messages from devices
(routers, switches, UPS and etc) upon event failure takes place .
   The trapmon seem like only receives SNMP trap messages . But I wants to
capture additional trap messages like router configuration change, fan
failure, UPS power down .

Different devices have their enterprise trap MIB .
   How do I configure the trapmon to lookup other MIB file if it could't
find the MIB in the MIB-2 file ?
   How do I fine tune the trapmon to read the data from trap and display on
the web ; filter those data not intended to receive ?
    Please advise .....