     Re: [nocol-users] Qpage.. Still driving me nuts

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 08:32:02AM -0800, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson wrote:
> Anyone have a reliable working qpage setup? Please include all files. I
> have tried everything inm y scope.. The only thing that I might be
> missing is a permission issue but at this point I am not sure.

Qpage works <very> well for me... what are the symptoms/problems you
are having?  Have you tried it in interactive mode?

Russell M. Van Tassell

"Are they taking DDT?"  -- VP Dan Quayle asking doctors at a Manhattan
   AIDS clinic about their treatments of choice. (NY Post, early May 92)