     Re: Hostmon issues

On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Chris Garrigues wrote:

> > From:  Greg Swallow <gswallow@ai.org>
> > Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:21:13 -0500 (EST)
> >
> > Finally, nocol-4.2.2beta3 doesn't compile on Solaris 2.6.  The SNMP
> > utilities complain about a bunch of undefined references.  I've since
> > given up on that issue because beta3 isn't official yet anyway.
>
> Could you post (or send to me) the errors.  I don't really want to get into
> the position of supporting nocol, but since I put together beta3, I'm probably
> in the best position to figure out what I broke.

Sure.  It's in compilation time and I think it's just a missing include
file or something.  Dunno which one, though.  I'll get that back to you
soon.

-
  Greg Swallow -- Assistant System Administrator (whew!) -- Access Indiana
   "The large print giveth and the small print taketh away.." - Tom Waits
  http://www.ai.org -- (800) 236-5446 -- (317) 233-2010 -- gswallow@ai.org