     Re: more problems with WEBNOCOL..

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Matthew E. Pearson wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:41:32 -0400
> From: Matthew E. Pearson <mpearson@tiac.net>
> To: Russell Van Tassell <russell@cscorp.com>
> Cc: nocol-users@navya.com
> Subject: Re: more problems with WEBNOCOL..
>
> Nah.. i'ts generating bogus entries in the tables is what its doing.
>
> attached is a BMP of it..

Well, this is mostly useless without an attached source... I'd <guess>
that you didn't copy the "gifs" directory over as suggested by the
install notes, though...

(BTW, sending a 400-500K binary file over a mailing list is generally
not a good way to "make friends" much less keep the list operator
happy... next time you may want to simply post the image some place and
give as all the URL)

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell                          Commercial Systems Corp.
russell@cscorp.com                               http://www.cscorp.com/

                                                     Ph: 1-888/COMM-SYS