     Re: Pager Notification

Russell Van Tassell wrote:

> I probably said this before, but, perhaps there should be a "contrib"
> directory added to the distribution (and an "incoming" directory drop
> off on the FTP site).  Seems like a lot of people have written a lot of

As of v4.2, I have added a 'contrib' directory in the distribution.

I dont have a 'dropoff' location, but people have been sending me code via
email or FTP and I have been adding it to the distribution (either merged
or under contrib/). I will continue doing so.

I will also immediately update the downloads/contrib/ directory at the web
site (i.e. prior to minor/major releases).

	-vikas