     Re: Paging Software?

we wrote a program to send a numeric page from a modem.  It is flexible
and reliable.  The plan is to send it on to the nocol folks to see if they
want to include it in their package.  It was written for freebsd, and I am
not sure about what is involved in porting it.

Jim Cassata

516.421.6000
jim@web-ex.com

Web Express